Registered Massage Therapy
Massage therapy is an excellent preventative health care measure and is beneficial whether for maintenance or after an injury. For maintenance it is excellent for reducing stiffness and relieving anxiety and stress. If it is injury related, then it works best in conjunction with chiropractic, physiotherapy and naturopathic treatments’ to optimize the results.
Most common types of Registered Massage Therapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage. This massage technique uses slow, more forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Swedish massage. This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Trigger point massage. This massage focuses on areas of tight muscle fibres that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse.
- Sports massage. This is similar to Swedish massage but is more geared towards people involved in sport activities to help prevent or treat injuries.
- Relaxation massage. This is a very gentle form of massage used to relax and relieve stress. It is great when combined with hot stones to really relax every part of your body and mind.
- Pre-Post Natal massage. Pre-natal massage provides relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and tension in the neck, lower back, hips and legs. It helps to stimulate soft tissue to reduce edema or swelling of the joints during pregnancy. Post-natal massage reduces muscular tension and fatigue as it aids in correcting posture that was strained during pregnancy.
Benefits of Registered Massage Therapy
- Digestive Disorders
- Sport Injuries
- Tight Muscles
- Insomnia and Stress
- Pre-Post Natal Pain
- Temporomandibular Joint Pain
- Improved Posture
- Reduction of Scar Tissue
- And many, many more …
Treating the Root of the Problem NOT the Symptoms
All of our treatments’ are provided by Registered Massage Therapists. By personalizing your treatment plan and always providing one-on-one hands on care, we ensure to provide each and every individual with the best, long-lasting results. To ensure that you receive the optimal treatments that will be most beneficial to your individual needs, book your FREE CONSULTATION and speak to our Registered Massage Therapist today!