COVID 19 Safety Measures
In such unprecedented times, every small business in our community needs our support and we, Humber Bay Physio, are one of them! We are here for you regardless of the obstacles we all face today and are taking every precautionary measure to ensure your safety and wellbeing while still delivering the best quality of care.
As we wait for the directive from the government to open up our doors to all the services that we provide to you at our Multidisciplinary Healthcare Facility, we are still here for you to help as much as we can with our chiropractors and naturopathic doctors providing emergency care.
We are all undergoing tremendous stress and upheaval to our normal routines and lifestyles – that’s why we are here during this difficult time to ensure you do not loose quality of life.
Our doctors are available at Humber Bay Physio for the treatment and management of acute or emergency care. This could be due to a new or existing problem that has flared-up or gradually deteriorated. If you are recovering from an existing disabling condition and feel that your symptoms are worsening then you shouldn’t necessarily wait for the current crisis to pass as you may deteriorate markedly to the point of disability or worse, possibly end up requiring emergency medical pain management at a time where medical care is difficult to access. Similarly, if you have suffered any recent injury then this should be evaluated and properly managed thereby preventing deterioration.
Here is a look into the changes that have been put in place until further notice:
1) Hours of Operation. Until further notice we have changed our hours of operation (subject to change) to the following:
Monday – Friday 2pm-9pm
**Sundays we will be closed until further notice.
2) COVID19 Screening Intake Form. Every client (whether new or existing) must fill out the COVID19 Screening Intake Form prior to attending our facility. This intake form is mandatory and is under no circumstances optional.
3) Masks. All staff and all clients must wear masks when on premises. This is mandatory and is under no circumstances optional. If you do not have a mask you are welcome to purchase one at the front.
4) Social Distancing. We have rearranged our furniture in the waiting area to ensure social distancing is always upheld. Sneeze guard has been placed at the front desk. All magazines, water, cups, candies, pillows, blankets etc. have been removed to ensure there will be no cross contamination at any point.
5) Visitors. To ensure everyone’s safety we are not allowing any visitors in our facility. If you come with a visitor, we kindly ask that they wait outside.
6) Sanitization. Upon entering and upon leaving our facility we will ask you to sanitize your hands.
7) Facility sanitization. To ensure everyone’s safety we have enhanced our cleaning measures. After each client, the professionals will be using hospital grade products to disinfect their work areas. Also, throughout the day we will be sanitizing the facility with hospital grade products.
8) Providers’ Schedules. To ensure everyone’s safety we have rearranged everyone’s schedule (subject to change). Please visit our online booking portal for the professionals’ availability.
We will inform you as soon as all our other practitioners are permitted to return to provide care for you.
**For a quick reference, the following practitioners schedule has been opened (subject to change) available to accommodate you affective immediately:
Dr. Paul DuPerrouzel
Dr. Serge Marchak
Dr. Tiffany Dzugan
We look forward to serving our community through this tough time and for many years to come. We miss all of you and are counting the days to see everyone again well and safe!
Humber Bay Physio Team!